Rev. (Dr.) Victor Ferrao holds a Doctorate in Philosophy of Science with specialization in Science Religion Dialogue from the Philosophy Department of Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth, Pune. He is an ex professor of Rachol Seminary served with distinction for twenty years. He has been the Dean of the Department of Philosophy there and also has served as the coordinator of the Special Study Centre of IGNOU at Rachol Seminary. He is the visiting professor at Rachol Seminary Goa, Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth, Pune, and St. Pius X College, Goregaon Mumbai. He has authored six books and has edited a book of the proceedings of annual conference of Association of Christian Philosophers of India (ACPI). He has to his credit several research papers published in peer reviewed journals as well as in edited books. He is the Founder Director of Science Religion Sangam, Goa and is actively involved in Science and Religion Dialogue. He has also organized National and International conferences and presented research papers in several National and International conferences in India and abroad. He is a regular columnist in Newspapers and Magazines in Goa. He continues in his passion for knowledge as an independent researcher.
1. The Horizons of Sangam: Constructive Engagement between Science and Religion, Sangam Publications, Goa, Jnanam Pune, 2005.
2. The Frontiers of Sangam: A Creative Milan of Science and Religion, Sangam Publications Jnanam Pune (date not published)
3. Involving God in an Evolving World: The Significance of Science and Religion Dialogue Today, ISPCK, Delhi, IISR, Pune, 2013.
4. Being a Goan Christian: Politics of Identity, Rift and Synthesis, Broadway Publishing House, Panjim 2011.
5. (Un)thinking Nationalism from India to (H)India, Creative Ventures Publishing, Pune 2015
6. Being Human in the World of Artificial Intelligence: Quest for fusions of Sangam, Written Words, a wing of Christian World Imprints, Delhi 2020.
1. Victor Ferrao and James Poniah, Identity, Difference and Conflict: Postcolonial Critique Association of Christian Philosophers of India and Asian Trading Corporation, Bangalore 2013